- Completely submersible motor - Extremely quiet operation - Suction cups to fit any aquariums - Adopt wearproof ceramic shaft which can be used in a longer time. - Suitable for fresh and marine water AC 220-240 V/ 50Hz 85W Hmax: 3M Qmax: 3000 L / h WARNING: - Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump. - Do not pump flammable liquids. - Do not use with water above 35°C
Atman AT-105S Water Pump
- Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Do not let the pump run dry.
- Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
- Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
- The supply cord of this appliance cannot be replaced, if the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded.
- Disconnect the appliance form supply mains before putting hands into water.
- The maximum depth immersed in water for the appliance is 90cm.
- A clogged or dirty intake screen will greatly reduce performance. If the pump is used on a dirty surface, raise it slightly to reduce the amount of debris contacting the intake. If less flow is desired, adjust the flow control lever.
- To clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller.
- Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris.
CAUTION: IF THE PIMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- Check the circuit breaker and another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power. NOTE: Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinds and obstructions Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
- Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
- Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life. NOTE: Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a'Drip Loop' This will prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.